With the release of our latest K–12 Trend Report, Tutor.com/The Princeton Review experts John Calvello and Dr. Amy Dietzman will break down the latest online tutoring trends from nationwide K–12 programs, based on nearly two million 1-to-1 tutoring sessions conducted in 2022.
Register today to learn about:
* State-by-state learning trends from the 2021-2022 academic year
* Anticipated curricular challenges educators should prepare to address this academic year
* Utilization patterns for tutoring during and beyond the school day
* Measurement of academic performance to promote student success
* Data to support diverse learning needs among English language learners, special education students, student workers, and more
There will be a brief Q&A following the discussion.