The SAT is going digital in the U.S. If you’re wondering what that means for students, college admissions practices, and test prep, then this webinar is for you. Our Tutor.com/The Princeton Review experts will cover the latest info about the Digital SAT and provide critical guidance for educators and parents looking to prepare students for the exam.
Register today to learn about:
* Key differences between the digital exam and its paper-based predecessor
* The official rollout of the exam and how it will affect college admissions
* Resources available to students preparing for the Digital SAT
* Best practices for educators and administrators supporting students with test prep
* Insights and predictions on the future of standardized testing in K–12
There will be a brief Q&A following the presentation.